The 13th International Conference “Black Sea Grain” will be held during April 20-21, 2016 in Intercontinental Hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine
“Black Sea Grain” is an international platform aimed at discussion of topical issues and prospects of the global and Black Sea agri-commodity markets.
The conference will offer participants an excellent environment to find out the latest drivers of agricultural market, adjust business strategies in a rapidly changing world and get new valuable contacts with global operators of agri business.
Main focuses of the conference will be:
• New factors influencing formation of agrarian and export policies in the Black Sea countries;
• Impact of the Black Sea grain and oil crops supply on the development of the global food, feed and biofuel industry;
• Interrelations between energy crisis and agricultural
• Growing influence of capital markets on the growth of the world agrarian sector;
• Factors promoting the yield increases in the basic grain crops;
• Possible effects of the growing production costs on competitiveness of the Black Sea agricultural produces;
• Growth of Asian economies and their role in the agricultural consumption;
• Logistics of the Black Sea region: new channels of grain crops delivery;
• Forecast of the agrarian sector in the coming 2016/17 season.
Scanwel Commodities S.A. will be represented by the Trading Director of the company – Mr. Boyan Petrov. He will be accompanied by representatives of the company offices in Ukraine and Turkey – Ms. Ekaterina Kushnir and Mr. Fatih Akpinar. The Team will be available for networking and information sharing activities.